|Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,894,320 members, 3,849,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 October 2017 at 10:41 PM
|Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by Maxgro: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014|
Hello everyone. Have you noticed that a lot of our young men are going bald prematurely? In my line of profession, I have seen really young guys (some even in their teens) going bald. Yes, had baldness in our fathers and grandfathers but most began to develop it at only at advanced ages. While it’s true that baldness is predominantly genetic-i.e it runs in the family-often times, it is not. And often times it can be prevented.
The truth is a lot of people do not understand baldness and hair loss in general-and the several treatments methods available. I have opened this thread to address the many questions that most of my clients usually ask and to benefit many hair loss sufferers.
If you are wondering if I am a medical doctor, the answer is no. I am a qualified and certified chemist and I am also a trained herbal specialist with special interest in locally available herbs that are beneficial to hair loss and hair re-growth treatment.
There are different types of hair loss; some are prompted internally, while others are prompted externally. Some resolve itself as time passes without requiring any form of treatment, most, require prompt and on-target kind of treatment. I will be sharing with you on this thread hair loss and regrowth information that you will need to understand your specific type of hair loss, possible treatment and I will also be available to answer any of questions pertaining to this topic.
If you have any question with regards to hair loss; please ask away
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by ggrin(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2014|
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by Maxgro: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014|
There are different types hair loss and I will discuss the most common types on this thread. I will post pictures where available so you can have a better grasp of the specific type of hair loss you have. In most cases, hair loss does not pose any form of health danger, it only affects our overall outward look. Nevertheless, if you observe a sudden and consistent increase in hair loss, I will advice that you seek medical attention as there might be an underlying medical cause that needs attention.
Hair loss comes in many forms. Here are some of the most common:
Androgenic (Androgenetic) Alopecia – Male pattern baldness/Female-pattern baldness
This is by far the most common form of hair loss and is also referred to as male-pattern or female-pattern baldness. Hormones and genetics seem to play the main role here. Male-pattern baldness is hereditary, from either side of the family, and can even skip generations. The pattern of loss in men typically starts with the hair beginning to thin (recede) at the sides (temples) forming an “M” shape. At the same time, the hair usually becomes thin on the top of the head. A bald patch gradually develops in the middle of the scalp. The receding sides and the bald patch on the top (the crown) gradually enlarge and join together, leaving a patch at the front. The patch at the front eventually thins as well.
In men, it has been determined that Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a breakdown product of the male hormone Testosterone, is the 'trigger' that causes the progressive miniaturization of hair follicles. If you are genetically susceptible to male pattern hair loss, DHT works to progressively miniaturize follicles (which then grow a shorter, thinner, less pigmented hair) until they finally die.
In women, female pattern baldness as defined by the Ludwig Scale are marked by a wider dispersal of hair loss over the entire scalp. Unlike with males there often isn't a distinct pattern making diagnosis difficult in the early stages. Also with males the miniaturization effect (decrease in diameter of hair shafts) of the hair follicles is more localized as compared to women allowing for more obvious diagnosis.
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by Maxgro: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2014|
Alopecia Areata is mild patchy hair loss on the scalp that affects both men and women equally and is often experienced first in childhood. What causes this is unknown, but it appears to be an abnormality in which the immune system attacks particular tissues of the body. Researchers believe that people are genetically predisposed to develop alopecia areata, and then a virus or other environmental event occurs to trigger the hair loss. It’s considered an autoimmune disorder, meaning that the body attacks itself. In this case, white blood cells from the immune system attack hair follicles, causing the hair to fall out and the hair growth process to slow. Typically, the hair suddenly falls out from its roots in one circular area, but then grows back after a few months. Alopecia areata is sometimes associated with other autoimmune conditions such as allergic disorders, thyroid disease, vitiligo, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and ulcerative colitis. Alopecia areata sometimes occurs in multiple family members, suggesting a role of genes and heredity.
You will be surprised at the number of people with alopecia areata. A male suffering from alopecia areata often simple shaves his entire hair to prevent it from being obvious. Ladies on the other hand cover-up with wigs and hair extensions. Severe cases of alopecia areata can be quite unsightly and downright ugly. Recently, a female client called lamenting about her hair loss. According to her, her wedding is due sometime later this year and the young groom-to be had never seen her patchy real hair as she always has wigs and extensions on and she was terrified as to what is reaction could be. She had been to dermatologists severally who wrongly prescribed both oral and topical anti-fungal medications and shampoo. In her own words, i was the first person to tell her that her particular case was alopecia areata. Sadly, she wanted a quick fix for her problems . Just so you know, there are no quick fixes or substitutes for hair growth.
Alopecia areata is an auto immune disease that disappears on its own(believe me, it rarely does) only to return at a later time. So far the only treatment that has been found to be effective on it is topical minoxidil.
By the way, if you want to see a doctor for your hair loss issues, i advise that you consult with a dermatologist who has an interest in hair loss disorders or a Trichologist (Trichologists are hair & scalp specialists (one type of skin specialist) who diagnose the causes of hair fall, hair breakage, hair thinning, miniaturization of hairs ; diseases of the scalp and treat according to cause.). Admittedly, they can be difficult to find.and i personally do not know of anyone in USA.
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by Maxgro: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014|
A hair loss condition caused by damage to the papilla and hair follicle from constant pulling or tension over a long period. It often occurs in people who wear tight braids and cornrows that lead to high tension, pulling and breakage of hair. This continuous pulling on the hair gradually results in hair loss. If this type of traction and hair loss continues for an excessively long period of time then the hair loss may become permanent.
This type of hair loss is most common in women-African-American women to be precise. It comes as a result of excessive tension and manipulation to the front hair line. An apt description for this would be the "iya mi leko" kind of hair. The sad news is that if you leave traction alopecia unresolved for a long time, while still maintaining the same rough hair handling practices that started it in the first place, it gradually becomes irreversible. Over months and years the hair loss becomes permanent, and cannot regrow. It can be seen in men, but is more common in women. It can also affect children as well as in adults.
In traction alopecia the worst hair loss is in areas where the hair is pulled the tightest, usually the forehead and temples. It can be subtle at first, but becomes apparent over years as the hair line recedes from ear to ear starting farther and farther back on the head.
6 out of 10 women in USA have traction alopecia, in fact, it is the most common complaint i receive from my female clients. There are a few home remedies that have proven effective for treating hair loss, one of the most common is the onion juice treatment.
BENEFITS OF ONION JUICE ON HAIR
Onions are rich sources of many nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, germanium and most importantly, sulphur and quercetin. These make onions both a hair-grower and also a cheap but invaluable source of healthy nutrients for your hair.
1) TREATS HAIR FALL: Onions are rich in sulphur. Sulphur increases blood circulation in the scalp and strengthen hair roots. Applying onion juice on your hair can prevent hair fall.
2) HAIR GROWTH: Sulphur present in onions not only reduces hair fall, but also induces new hair growth by opening up the blocked pores of hair follicles. Massaging your scalp with onion juice also increases blood circulation in the scalp boosting hair growth activity on that spot.
3) TREATS DANDRUFF: Dandruff on the hair can be both bothersome and embarrassing to the sufferers. However, you can get rid of dandruff by adding onion juice to your hair pack. It is recommended that you apply onion juice directly to your scalp at least twice weekly for maximum results.
4) SCALP INFECTIONS: Fungal infections on the scalp can damage your hair, inhibit new hair growth and also lead to tremendous hair loss. Aside from treating scalp infections, onions also help in giving relief to dry and itchy scalp.
5) SCALP CLEANSER: Onions is also said to be a scalp cleanser. It cleanses your scalp making it free from dirt and other microbial infections.
It is established that onions grow the hair and i have also listed out the benefits of onions to the hair.
There are many onion juice treatments for hair growth but, I have written out only these 2 that anyone can easily prepare and use at home
RAW ONION JUICE TREATMENT
1. Cut your onions into easy to handle sizes.
2. Put your onions in a blender and blend till it’s smooth. In the absence of a blender, you may simply use a fine grater to grate the onions.
3. Extract your onion juice from the blended onions using a muslin cloth, a tiny meshed sieve or any liquid strainer of your choice.
4. Discard the onion pulp and apply the raw onion juice directly to the affected area on your scalp for at least 45 minutes (leave it on overnight when possible).
5. Wash off the onion juice from your hair using a mild, herbal based shampoo and conditioner
6. Repeat the procedure at least twice weekly for optimum results.
RAW ONION JUICE AND HONEY TREATMENT
1. Follow the same procedure above to extract your onion juice
2. Mix one tablespoonful of onion juice with one teaspoonful of honey together.
3. Apply the mixture directly to your scalp and massage your scalp gently but thoroughly for about five minutes.
4. Leave the mixture in your hair for at least 45minutes ( leave it on overnight when possible)
5. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and a mild herbal based shampoo to remove both the residue and the onion stink.
6. Repeat the procedure at least twice weekly for optimum results.
1. You may use any type of onions but preferably the red bulb onions because they have more sulphur content and produce more juice.
2. Onions has quite a strong smell, so, it is best to use sweet scented hair products when applying any onion treatment to mask the scent. The unpleasant scent goes away after a good wash though.
3. It is always best to use freshly prepared juice, but for convenience, you may prepare some juice and store in a tightly closed container in a refrigerator. To ensure efficacy, use up the stored juice within a maximum of four days.
4. Never heat or warm the juice because, it is best to always use the juice in its raw form. If you had yours’ stored in the refrigerator for convenience, remember to bring it out of the refrigerator about an hour before you use.
5. If you are a male or a female and you wear your hair short, you may apply this treatment every day-and wash off every day. On the other hand, if you are a female with long hair and are mostly on hair extensions and weaves, I strongly advice that you invest in good wigs and begin to wear your hair in loose flat corn rows (loose flat "didi olowo". This way, you would be able to apply this treatment and be able to wash your hair at least once or twice in a week.
6. Be consistent and patient with the treatment and you will see good results within a month or two of treatment.
If you are not comfortable with applying onion juice directly to your hair, a relatively simpler option is to chop an onion and add it to your regular herbal sulfate-free shampoo. Let it stand for at least fifteen days and use the shampoo as usual. Not only does it make the hair growth faster, but it also makes the hair amazingly shiny and rids the scalp of dandruff.
The entire process of extracting and applying the juice is somewhat cumbersome because the onions stings the eyes during the extraction process, but, if growing your hair back is your desire, then the effort is well worth it.
Severe and advanced traction alopecia (or any form of hair loss for that matter) is not likely to respond to simple home remedies any more but may respond to treatments such as steroids and minoxidil.
Maxgro Herbal Hair Regrowth Spray is a potent combination of ancient and world renowned herbs for hair growth restoration and pure grade FDA approved minoxidil. It's specifically made with the right variation of ingredients for African-American use.
Remember to post your hair loss questions here on this thread, send me a mail on info(at)maxgro (dot)com(dot)ng or simply call 08181597803
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by SOLEPEE(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2014|
This is to inform you That we are having new developments from INDIA which enable us to CURE diseases like CANCER, DIABETES, OBESITY HIV/AIDS, ULCER, INFERTILITY, STROKE, HERAT PROBLEMS, ARTHRITIS and many more. 08062208326
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by KingzPen(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015|
What's your contact address and how effective is Maxgro?
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by hairfixandgrow: 4:43pm On May 04, 2015|
visit us today
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by meetmal03(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2015|
I have been using this amazing hairfood that treats receding hairlines, balding head, cutting and breaking hair, bald hair, dandruff and strong stubborn hair.
It makes you have long,full and healthy hair.
The hairfood was made by a hairdresser in London and is amazing for the hair and made of all natural ingredients such as Aloe, Herbal extract, Rose oil, Chamomile, Menthol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Papaya Extracts, Vitamin A, Carrot Extracts, Shea Butter and Essential Oils.
I use it for myself, my husband and my child and I dont regret one bit.
You can join the bbm channel on http://pin.bbm.com/C001F8B7E to see amazing reviews and get more information about the hairfood.
I have never seen any like it.
USA Whatsapp number:+447423097893
|Re: Hair Growth & Baldness Treatment For Black Men.stop Your Hair Loss Now! by meetmal03(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2016|
after so long, its available again
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket