Article 565. Consequences of the transfer and acceptance of an enterprise with defects.
1. The consequences of the transfer by the seller and the buyer’s acceptance of the transfer deed of an enterprise whose composition does not comply with the sale stipulated by the contract of the enterprise, including with regard to the quality of the transferred property, are determined on the basis of the rules provided for in Articles 460 - 462, 466, 469, 475, 479 Code, unless otherwise following from the contract and not provided for in paragraphs 2-4 of this article.
2. In the case when an enterprise is transferred and accepted under a deed of transfer, which indicates information about identified deficiencies of an enterprise and about lost property (clause 1 of Article 563), the buyer has the right to demand a corresponding reduction in the purchase price of the enterprise, if the right to present other requirements not provided by the contract of sale of the enterprise.
3. The buyer has the right to demand a reduction in the purchase price if the seller’s debts (liabilities) are transferred to the company, which were not specified in the sale agreement of the company or the deed of transfer, unless the seller proves that the buyer was aware of such debts (obligations) during the conclusion contract and transfer of the enterprise.
4. The seller, in case of receipt of a notification by the buyer about the deficiencies of the property transferred as part of the enterprise, or the absence of certain types of property subject to transfer, may immediately replace the property of inadequate quality or provide the buyer with the missing property.
5. The buyer has the right to claim in court the termination or amendment of the contract for the sale of the enterprise and the return of what is performed by the parties under the contract, if it is established that the enterprise is not suitable for the purposes specified in the contract of sale due to defects for which the seller is responsible the seller has not eliminated it on the terms, in the manner and within the time limits established in accordance with this Code, other laws, other legal acts or an agreement, or the elimination of such defects is impossible.
<< Article 564 TKRF Back to table of contents Article 566 TKRF >>
References to other articles of chapter 30. Purchase and sale:
Article 454. Contract of sale
Article 455. Terms of the contract on the goods.
Article 456. Obligations of the seller for the transfer of goods.
Article 457. The term of the obligation to transfer the goods.
Article 458. The moment of performance of the seller’s obligation to transfer the goods.
Article 459. Transfer of risk of accidental loss of goods.
Article 460. The duty of the seller to transfer the goods free from the rights of third parties.
Article 461. The responsibility of the seller in the event of withdrawal of goods from the buyer.
Article 462. Obligations of the buyer and seller in the event of a claim for seizure of goods.
Article 463. Consequences of non-fulfillment of the obligation to transfer goods.
Article 464. Consequences of the non-fulfillment of the obligation to transfer accessories and documents relating to the goods.
Article 465. Quantity of goods.
Article 466. Consequences of violation of the condition on the quantity of goods.
Article 467. Assortment of goods.
Article 468. Consequences of violation of the condition about the range of goods.
Article 469. The quality of the goods.
Article 470. Product quality assurance.
Article 471. Calculation of the warranty period.
Article 472. Expiration date of the goods.
Article 473. Calculation of the shelf life of the goods.
Article 474. Checking the quality of the goods.
Article 475. Consequences of the transfer of goods of inadequate quality.
Article 476. Deficiencies of the goods for which the seller is responsible.
Article 477. The timing of detection of deficiencies of the transferred goods.
Article 478. Completeness of the goods.
Article 479. Set of goods.
Article 480. Consequences of the transfer of incomplete goods.
Article 481. Packing.
Article 482. Consequences of the transfer of goods without packaging and (or) packaging or in improper packaging and (or) packaging.
Article 483. Notification of the seller of the improper performance of the contract of sale.
Article 484. Buyer's obligation to accept goods.
Article 485. Price of goods.
Article 486. Payment for goods.
Article 487. Advance payment for goods.
Article 488. Payment for goods sold on credit.
Article 489. Payment for goods by installments.
Article 490. Insurance of the goods.
Article 491. Retention of title to the seller.
Article 492. Retail Sale Agreement.
Article 493. The form of the contract of retail sale.
Article 494. Public offer of the goods.
Article 495. Providing the buyer with information about the product.
Article 496. Sale of goods with the condition of its acceptance by the buyer at a certain time.
Article 497. Sale of goods on samples.
Article 498. Sale of goods using automata.
Article 499. Sale of goods with the condition of its delivery to the buyer.
Article 500. Price and payment for goods.
Article 501. The contract of employment.
Article 502. Exchange of goods.
Article 503. The rights of the buyer in the event of the sale to him of goods of inadequate quality.
Article 504. Reimbursement of the difference in price when replacing the goods, reducing the purchase price and returning the goods of inadequate quality.
Article 505. Responsibility of the seller and the performance of obligations in kind.
Article 506. Supply Contract.
Article 507. Settlement of disputes at the conclusion of a supply contract.
Article 508. Periods for the supply of goods.
Article 509. Procedure for the supply of goods.
Article 510. Delivery of goods.
Article 511. Restoration of the short supply of goods.
Article 512. The range of goods in the replenishment of short supply.
Article 513. Acceptance of goods by the buyer.
Article 514. Responsible storage of goods not accepted by the buyer.
Article 515. Sampling of goods.
Article 516. Payments for the supplied goods.
Article 517. Packing.
Article 518. Consequences of the supply of goods of inadequate quality.
Article 519. Consequences of the supply of incomplete goods.
Article 520. The rights of the buyer in the event of shortage of goods, failure to comply with the requirements for the elimination of deficiencies of the goods or for completing the goods.
Article 521. Penalty for failure to deliver or delay delivery of goods.
Article 522. Repayment of uniform obligations under several supply contracts.
Article 523. Unilateral refusal to execute a supply contract.
Article 524. Calculation of losses upon termination of the contract.
Article 525. Grounds for the supply of goods for state or municipal needs.
Article 526. State or municipal contract for the supply of goods for state or municipal needs.
Article 527. Grounds for concluding a state or municipal contract.
Article 528. The procedure for concluding a state or municipal contract.
Article 529. The conclusion of a contract for the supply of goods for state or municipal needs.
Article 530. Refusal by the buyer to conclude a contract for the supply of goods for state or municipal needs.
Article 531. Execution of a state or municipal contract.
Article 532. Payment for goods under a contract for the supply of goods for state or municipal needs.
Article 533. Indemnification of losses caused in connection with the execution or termination of a state or municipal contract.
Article 534. Refusal of a state or municipal customer from goods supplied under a state or municipal contract.
Article 535. Contracting Agreement
Article 536. Obligations of the Procurer.
Article 537. Obligations of the producer of agricultural products.
Article 538. Responsibility of the producer of agricultural products.
Article 539. Power supply contract.
Article 540. The conclusion and extension of the contract of energy supply.
Article 541. Amount of energy.
Article 542. Energy quality.
Article 543. The obligations of the buyer for the maintenance and operation of networks, instruments and equipment.
Article 544. Payment for energy.
Article 545. Sub-subscriber.
Article 546. Amendment and termination of an energy supply contract.
Article 547. Responsibility for an energy supply contract.
Article 548. The application of the rules on energy supply to other contracts.
Article 549. The contract for the sale of real estate.
Article 550. The form of the contract for the sale of real estate.
Article 551. State registration of transfer of ownership of real estate.
Article 552. Rights to land in the sale of a building, structure, or other real estate located on it.
Article 553. Rights to real estate when selling land.
Article 554. The definition of the subject in the contract of sale of real estate.
Article 555. Price in the contract for the sale of real estate.
Article 556. Transfer of real estate.
Article 557. The consequences of the transfer of real estate of inadequate quality.
Article 558. Features of the sale of residential premises.
Article 559. The contract of sale of the enterprise.
Article 560. The form and state registration of the contract of sale of the enterprise.
Article 561. Certification of the composition of the enterprise being sold.
Article 562. The rights of creditors in the sale of the enterprise.
Article 563. Transfer of an enterprise.
Article 564. Transfer of ownership of the enterprise.
Article 566. The application to the contract of sale of an enterprise of the rules on the consequences of the invalidity of transactions and on amending or terminating the contract.