Article 929. Property insurance contract.
1. Under a property insurance contract, one party (insurer) undertakes, for a contractual payment (insurance premium) upon the occurrence of an event (insured event) stipulated in the contract, to reimburse the other party (insured) or other person for whose benefit the contract was concluded (beneficiary) as a result of this event, losses in the insured property or losses in connection with other property interests of the insured (pay insurance indemnity) within the limits of the amount determined by the contract (insurance Ummah).
2. Under a property insurance contract, in particular, the following property interests may be insured:
1) the risk of loss (destruction), shortage or damage to certain property (Article 930);
2) the risk of liability for obligations arising as a result of causing harm to the life, health or property of other persons, and in cases provided for by law also contractual liability - the risk of civil liability (sections 931 and 932);
3) the risk of losses from entrepreneurial activities due to the violation of its obligations by the counterparties of the entrepreneur or changes in the conditions of this activity due to circumstances beyond the control of the entrepreneur, including the risk of not receiving the expected income - entrepreneurial risk (article 933).
<< Article 928 TKRF Back to table of contents Article 930 TKRF >>
References to other articles of chapter 48. Insurance:
Article 927. Voluntary and compulsory insurance.
Article 928. Interests whose insurance is not allowed.
Article 930. Property insurance.
Article 931. Insurance of liability for causing harm.
Article 932. Liability insurance under the contract.
Article 933. Insurance of business risk.
Article 934. The contract of personal insurance.
Article 935. Compulsory insurance.
Article 936. Implementation of compulsory insurance.
Article 937. Consequences of violation of the rules on compulsory insurance.
Article 938. Insurer.
Article 939. Fulfillment of obligations under an insurance contract by the insured and beneficiary.
Article 940. The form of the insurance contract.
Article 941. Insurance under the general policy.
Article 942. The essential terms of the insurance contract.
Article 943. The definition of the terms of the insurance contract in the rules of insurance.
Article 944. Information provided by the policyholder upon entry into the insurance contract.
Article 945. The right of the insurer to assess the insured risk.
Article 946. The secret of insurance.
Article 947. Sum Insured.
Article 948. Challenging the insurance value of the property.
Article 949. Incomplete property insurance.
Article 950. Additional property insurance.
Article 951. Consequences of insurance beyond the insured value.
Article 952. Property insurance against various insurance risks.
Article 953. Insurance.
Article 954. Insurance premium and insurance premiums.
Article 955. Replacement of the insured person.
Article 956. Replacement of the beneficiary.
Article 957. Commencement of the insurance contract.
Article 958. Early Termination of the Insurance Contract
Article 959. Consequences of an increase in insurance risk during the term of the insurance contract.
Article 960. Transfer of rights to the insured property to another person.
Article 961. Notification of the insurer of the occurrence of the insured event.
Article 962. Reduction of losses from the insured event.
Article 963. Consequences of the insured event due to the fault of the insured, beneficiary or insured person.
Article 964. Grounds for exemption of the insurer from the payment of insurance compensation and the sum insured.
Article 965. Transfer to the insurer of the rights of the policyholder for damages (subrogation).
Article 966. Limitation of actions on claims related to property insurance.
Article 967. Reinsurance.
Article 968. Mutual insurance.
Article 969. Mandatory state insurance.
Article 970. Application of general rules on insurance to special types of insurance.