Chapter 39. Onerous provision of services.
Article 779. The contract of compensated provision of services.
1. Under the contract of compensated rendering of services, the performer undertakes, on the instructions of the customer, to render services (to perform certain actions or carry out certain activities), and the customer undertakes to pay for these services.
2. The rules of this chapter apply to contracts for the provision of communication services, medical, veterinary, auditing, consulting, information services, training services, tourism services and others, with the exception of services provided under contracts provided for by chapters 37, 38, 40, 41, 44, 45, 46, 47, 49, 51, 53 of this Code.
Article 780. Execution of the contract of compensated provision of services.
Unless otherwise provided by the contract of compensated provision of services, the performer is obliged to provide services personally.
Article 781. Payment for services.
1. The customer shall be obliged to pay for the services rendered to him within the terms and in the manner indicated in the onerous service agreement.
2. In the event of impossibility of performance due to the fault of the customer, the services shall be paid in full, unless otherwise provided by law or the contract of compensated provision of services.
3. In the event that the impossibility of performance arose due to circumstances for which neither of the parties is liable, the customer shall reimburse the contractor for the expenses actually incurred by him, unless otherwise provided by law or the contract of compensated services.
Article 782. Unilateral refusal to execute a contract for paid services.
1. The customer shall have the right to refuse to perform the contract of compensated provision of services, subject to payment of the actual costs incurred by the contractor.
2. The contractor shall have the right to refuse to perform obligations under the contract for the provision of services only if full compensation is paid to the customer.
Article 783. Legal regulation of the contract of compensated provision of services.
General provisions on contracting (Articles 702 - 729) and provisions on domestic contracting (Articles 730 - 739) apply to the contract of paid services, if this does not contradict articles 779 - 782 of this Code, as well as the characteristics of the subject contract of paid services.
<< Chapter 38 TKRF Back to table of contents Chapter 40 TKRF >>